Just a window of contact for my fans and looking to expand my audience.
I just draw Hentai that i would want to see. Iv taken inspiration from many artists like Isutoshi, Cyber Unique, Doronoki, and NeWMeN, and created what i think is my own blend of Japanese and western art. i just love to draw sweet and sexy girls with awesome curves
I'm very excited to check out your new blog posts. I love your style and I think you have much talent! With much practice, I hope to reach your level skill in time.
thanks for the complements and good luck i can say this.
take a look at some of your favorite artists and imitate them, try to learn the way they do it and if you can ask them.
now i don't mean copy their work and say its yours. but i think you'll find that when you try to recreate their work you will learn things. and incorporate your own taste and style too
its what ive done and i think its helped me make a lot of prorgess in a span of about 2 years, and i owe it all to the other artist i drew inspiration from
I'm very excited to check out your new blog posts. I love your style and I think you have much talent! With much practice, I hope to reach your level skill in time.
ReplyDeletethanks for the complements and good luck i can say this.
ReplyDeletetake a look at some of your favorite artists and imitate them, try to learn the way they do it and if you can ask them.
now i don't mean copy their work and say its yours. but i think you'll find that when you try to recreate their work you will learn things. and incorporate your own taste and style too
its what ive done and i think its helped me make a lot of prorgess in a span of about 2 years, and i owe it all to the other artist i drew inspiration from